Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bootie Babe Polishes


 After I saw this post about the Bootie Babe Cometics brand- that consists of about 12 colors of nail polish- on Follow the Yellow Polish Road's blog, I knew I had to have a bottle! So, I ordered Electric Lemon and Bossy Mossy. I thought they would be a bit darker, but about 5 days later I received a bright yellow, that looks a bit sheer and will probably need a white coat underneath, and a lime green color that is nice for spring. I couldn't wait to try these cute lil polish bottles shaped like booties!
Bootie Polish in Electric Lemon and Bossy Mossy

First of all, I have to say, when I picked up my package, it was sent with "SUPERBOOTY LLC" as their return address. I think it's hilarious, but a little embarrassing, and had the post office been opened I would have explained what I bought ha!
   I first started out with Color Club Stuck on You basecoat then as I applied Bossy Mossy I realized this is a very thick one coater jelly. I take my time and use the least amount of strokes I can. Realizing the quality of this polish, if I know how to apply, it turns out beautifully.



I used one coat of Seche Vite top coat to finish off the shine, and I was very pleased with my results.  I haven't tried Electric Lemon yet, but will add swatches once I do. Please try to forgive me for the poor suckish lighting...I had to take these early in the morning when their was no sun and it was still overcast, then I took my pictures for polishes at night on my kitchen table.  I am working on making better lighting, but this is all I have for now.

 Well, this is all I have for now. This new job is keeping me really busy, and Valentine's Day is coming up, Addie's 9th Birthday party is coming up and ahhhh...just a bit overwhelmed! I still want to giveaway my stuff, but need more followers!!!! Please pass my blog on if you like it!!!!! Peace!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment