Monday, September 17, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours...

I know I haven't posted in a week or so. I have been having some family medical problems. My grandmother, my dear sweet Mee-Maw has fallen- which doesn't sound too bad, but has broken her wrist, her hand on each arm and has a  C2 vertebrae fracture (which causes paralysis), plus she fell like this 2 years ago, she's 88 and has Altheimer's, so things aren't looking up right now. There are some other family medical issue that are occurring during this same time that are keeping me from devoting more time to my blog and its upkeeping:( I spent the weekend in Arkansas with family, so I didn't even paint my nails since Thursday night! Ah. Hopefully things will start looking up. But, for now I'm going to try to post some old pictures I had taken a month or so ago that I've been saving up. (PLUS, my "swatching hand" nails have decided to start breaking and just don't look picture ready:( I'm just falling apart ha.
Well, hope everyone's week goes well! And I hope to be back on soon!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope she's well. There's always some risks of hurting yourself when you fall, but when you're older you're even more fragile..

    But more happier things, I can see my Carbon Allotrobe on yor sidebar (popular posts) right now and have been using it a lot lately myself. Have to show some photos at my blog soon but sometimes life is just too busy..
    I hope you're doing well Emily!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if she was 10-15 years younger it would be different, but when you have such fragile bones, it's just so hard to get over even little injuries such as broken fingers. But, she's doing better just in the last few days, but there's just a lot going on at once. So, thank you for your concerns:) It's much appreciated!
      And, yes, I want to wear my NL's so bad, but I know they're irreplaceable! So, they're more "trophies" lol. Hope to see some swatches soon!

      Delete
  2. Hope your family will get better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's doing better already! Just a lot going on at once. Hope to be back on soon!

      Delete